Grid for Apps is an innovative event-driven compute framework, part of OpenIO SDS, which enables users to run applications directly on the storage infrastructure without any other components to manage. Just data and applications, next to each other, simplifying the entire infrastructure and offloading several compute tasks to the storage layer while increasing the overall efficiency.
- How compute models are evolving
- Why Grid for Apps is the efficient solution?
- How Grid for Apps works: Architecture and benefits
- A quick demo to show a real world example
- A look at the future of Grid for Apps
– Time-driven vs. Event-driven
This webinar meets two times
- 11 AM – 12 PM (CEST)
- 7 PM – 8 PM (CEST)