All the features you need at any scale, on any hardware, for any data and any workload
True scalabilityFrom 0TB to 1000+PB and never rebalance data. No need to anticipate any usage: simply deploy as you grow without limits.
- No consistent hashing based algorithms, no predeterministic data placement
- New nodes are automatically discovered
- No rebalancing as it hurts performance and Quality of Service
- Deploy as you grow without limitations
Application-awareRun server less compute tasks directly on the storage platform.
- Optimize hardware resources
- Create value with your data
- Reduce cost
- Simplify deployment and management
- Do not move data to compute hosts, process it in place
Hardware-agnosticOpenIO runs on any commodity servers with any Linux distribution.
- Built-in support for heterogeneous hardware
- No vendor lock-in, recycle or mix hardware
- Each server is used at its maximum performance
- Efficiency and cost-saving at scale
PerformanceStore hundreds of billions of objects in hundreds of millions of containers with rock-solid performance.
- Fast access and low latency for small and large files
- Dynamic data placement and advanced load balancing
- Cache-enabled read operations
- Tailored connectors for the best QoS and best performance at scale
InteroperabilityNative support for file and object on one single platform.
- Easy integration with your applications that rely on industry standard protocols such as Amazon® S3 API, OpenStack® Swift API, and native OpenIO REST/HTTP API (C, Java, Python and Go)
- Full access to the source code on GitHub
- Access points can be independently configured for high availability
TieringGain total control over where and how your data is stored.
- Built-in natively within the core of the solution
- Fully configurable through metadata patterns
- Fully automatic and transparent for both applications and users
- Kinetic drives and hybrid cloud storage ready
Data ProtectionYour platform 100% available with the absolute guarantee of no downtime.
- Self-healing to discover and solve issues before they become harmful
- Fully configurable replication with configurable number of replicas
- Fully configurable Erasure Coding for optimal efficiency
- Fully configurable geo-distribution
Easy ManagementFast to deploy and easy to manage in production.
- Full operational control over the platform
- Ubiquitous management with the WebUI
- Automated storage provisioning
- Reduces your administration cost