- How can I start small and grow organically over time?
- How can I limit my initial investment while still getting the best in terms of efficiency?
- How can I begin quickly, with something that is familiar to me like an appliance, but with the same advantages I get from standard deployments?
In this webinar we will answer these questions and many others. Thanks to our partnership with Ambedded Technology, OpenIO SDS can now run on the Mars200 appliance, a compact and fully redundant 1 RU appliance, with 8 ARM micro-servers, each one serving a single hard disk.
You'll learn about:
- ARM in the datacenter.
- Why you should build an OpenIO SDS object store with ARM.
- Mars200: ARM+OpenIO SDS. The perfect appliance.
- Mars200 specs.
- Certified, configured, ready to go! (The perfect building block).
- How to buy it.