Store any kind of data, on any hardware, at any scale, and for any workload
True scalabilityFrom 1TB to 1000+PB and with no need to ever rebalance data. No need to anticipate your usage: simply deploy as you grow without limits.
- No consistent hashing based algorithms, no predeterministic data placement
- Automatic discovery of new nodes
- No rebalancing, ensuring optimal performance and quality of service
- Deploy as you grow without limits
Application-awareRun server less compute tasks directly on the storage platform.
- Optimize hardware resources
- Create value with your data
- Reduce cost
- Simplify deployment and management
- Process data in place, rather than moving it to compute hosts
Hardware-agnosticOpenIO runs on any commodity servers with any Linux distribution.
- Built-in support for heterogeneous hardware
- No vendor lock-in, you can recycle or mix hardware
- Each server is used at its maximum performance
- Efficient and cost-effective at scale
PerformanceStore hundreds of billions of objects in hundreds of millions of containers with rock-solid performance.
- Fast access and low latency for small and large files
- Dynamic data placement and advanced load balancing
- Cache-enabled read operations
- Tailored connectors for the best QoS and best performance at scale
InteroperabilityNative support for files and objects on a single platform.
- Easy integration with applications that rely on industry-standard protocols such as Amazon® S3 API, OpenStack® Swift API, and native OpenIO REST/HTTP API (C, Java, Python, and Go)
- Full access to source code on GitHub
- Access points can be independently configured for high availability
TieringGain total control over where and how your data is stored.
- Built into the core of the solution
- Fully configurable through metadata patterns
- Fully automatic and transparent for both applications and users
- Kinetic drive and hybrid cloud storage ready
Data Protection100% availability with an absolute guarantee of no downtime.
- Self-healing to discover and resolve issues before they become harmful
- Fully configurable replication with user-definable number of replicas
- Fully configurable erasure coding for optimal efficiency
- Fully configurable geo-distribution
Easy ManagementQuick to deploy and easy to manage in production.
- Full operational control over the platform
- Ubiquitous management with a web UI
- Automated storage provisioning
- Reduces your administrative costs