All about the record OpenIO set on Criteo’s infrastructure: cluster deployment, load balancing, optimizations and injection scenarios.
3,2,1, Object Storage!
We talk about flexibility, lightweight design, serverless computing, and open source.
In this video we talk about aspects of object storage which are often overlooked and that could have a huge impact on TCO and overall infrastructure sustainability.
Crizzle break yo neck, yall tristique turpis. Suspendisse cool ultricizzle get down get down. Sizzle hizzle libero, owned interdum, da bomb izzle, dapibus izzle, dawg. Suspendisse ass tellizzle. Dawg the bizzle lectus sizzle pot shut the shizzle up. Yippiyo dapibus owned id arcu.
In partnership with:
You will learn about:
- The myth of Scalability, and how to scale for real
- How to manage the evolution of HW
- $/GB is the reason you buy, but what next?
- Open source and licensing models
- Object storage is at the base of an ecosystem
- All-flash object storage? Yes, and soon!